PART-TIME MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR REQUIRED
About the Role:
Third Drawer Down are leaders in artist related products and exclusive brand Third Drawer Down is looking for leaders capable of driving marketing growth with creativity, intellect, and world-class results. If you’re extraordinary, creative, entrepreneurially minded and interested in making big contributions with true impact, please reach out.
As our MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR you will own media acquisition and retention. You’ll create an on-brand and compelling client experience that results in an engaged community and revenue growth. This role collaborates with the creative, merchandising and e-commerce team and spans all digital and printed marketing functions and social media.
* Develop online, printed and social marketing strategy
* Create media releases and foster relationships with existing and new media contacts
* Determine ROI by tool and channel, ensure results align with plan
* Determine and implement SEO strategy, maximize organic search traffic
* Develop and maintain digital marketing calendar, align asset efforts across retail stores and studio brands
* Develop and maintain relationships with external partners/vendors and collaborations/events
* Develop and manage brand, product and attribute-based AdWord campaigns
* Create influential and compelling text-based ad’s instigating a call to action
* Construct and maintain keyword database for existing and future product categories, brands and attributes
* Manage and analyse promotional email blasts
* Be engaged in current marketing trends in the market place. Recommend new marketing initiatives
* Document, schedule, deploy and measure effectiveness of social media campaigns
/ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
/ 1.5+ years experience in an Online Marketing position, ideally within the luxury industry
/ Ability to analyze data and make changes in real-time
/ Creative with excellent attention to detail
/ Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to interface with a diverse group
/ Can cold call media relations
/ Strong initiative, ownership and accountability
/ Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
/ Ability to multitask and be flexible in a fast paced retail environment
This position will be based at Third Drawer Down Studio in Prahran.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
ATTENTION TO: Abigail Crompton
Please note we are unable to reply to every applicant - please don't take this personally.