Artist, author, educator, and organizer, Faith Ringgold (b. 1930, New York, NY) is one of the most influential cultural figures of her generation, with a career linking the multi-disciplinary practices of the Harlem Renaissance to the political art of young Black artists working today.
For sixty years, Ringgold has drawn from both personal autobiography and collective histories to both document her life as an artist and mother and to amplify the struggles for social justice and equity.
From creating some of the most indelible artworks of the civil rights era to challenging accepted hierarchies of art versus craft through her experimental story quilts, Faith Ringgold has produced a body of work that bears witness to the complexity of the American experience.
- Matisse's Model Puzzle x Faith Ringgold$39.00 USD
- Dancing at the Louvre Puzzle x Faith Ringgold
Regular price$31.00 USDSale price$16.00 USD
- Windows of the Wedding Mug Set x Faith Ringgold
Regular price$51.00 USDSale price$26.00 USD
- God Bless America Tea Towel x Faith Ringgold
Regular price$34.00 USDSale price$17.00 USD
- Freedom Woman Now Tea Towel x Faith Ringgold$34.00 USD
- Faith Ringgold: American People$81.00 USD