Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Third Drawer Down online store. We hope you have enjoyed our ideas and the things we like from the corners of the world.
Our online store purchase and return policy is really quite simple.
- We ship anywhere in the world.
- We fulfil online orders on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please contact us if your order needs to be prioritised.
- We love presents so we happily gift wrap every order, but can also include a personal card or note. Please include information about your requirements in the ‘notes’ field during checkout.
- If you order a number of items and if an item is required to be on backorder, we will contact you straight away with the option to either hold, ship separately or refund part of your order.
- We use the registered service through Australia Post for local and international orders. When your order is sent, we will send you the tracking number so you can follow your gift each step of the way. Please note that overseas orders are not trackable via email until they reach your country. At that point you can use your own country’s postal tracking service - ie: USPS, Royal Mail, to follow it’s journey. Some countries do not support this online tracking feature so will need to be telephoned in for tracking.
- If you would prefer FedEx or another carrier, please email us and we can offer you alternative quotes on your order. If you have your own courier, please forward your courier account details and we can happily arrange delivery and credit you the standard freight charges from your purchase.
- All overseas orders will be processed through PAYPAL only.
- If you cannot use our online store for any reason, please email or call through your order and we can arrange payment via Credit Card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX), Cheque or Direct Debit.
- Once you have placed your order, we will be in contact about the delivery date. It usually takes 5-10 days for local orders and 7-14 days for international orders.
- Although Third Drawer Down strives to always display the correct availability of products, an item may have gone out of stock at the time of your order. If this happens, we will contact you via e-mail or phone and provide you with an estimated shipping date. Any other items will be shipped straight away, and we ship the backordered item at no cost. If you choose not to wait, you have the option to either exchange the backordered item or receive a refund of the retail price.
- Third Drawer Down is happy to exchange a gift but we do not refund for change of mind reasons. Any returns or exchanges must be within 14 days of receiving your order, and at the discretion of Third Drawer Down. Please email us with a request (email@example.com). Items should be returned to us in good and re-saleable condition with all labels and original packaging intact. All postage costs associated with the exchange are the responsibility of the customer. We do not give cash refunds, but can happily issue a credit for approved exchanges or returns. We do not offer exchange or return on sale items, all sale purchases are final.
- Faulty Returns - Please email us if you have a claim for a faulty item within a reasonable amount of time from receiving the item. We may need images of the faulty item, and we will normally request the item is shipped back to us for inspection. If we then determine the good is faulty or damaged through no fault of the customer, we will replace or refund the cost of the item. If we replace the item, Third Drawer Down will cover the cost of reshipping to you.
- Unless you contact us to specify that you want to pay for insurance, packages are by default uninsured and unfortunately we cannot assume liability for loss or breakage.
- Overseas customers please note: You may be responsible for additional overseas importing fees, duties and taxes. Please be aware of your countries importing rules.
If you have any other questions, please email us anytime.