So you want to make a return. That sucks, but as David Shrigley reminds us 'It's OK'. We just have a few rules when it comes to returns.
- The item must be returned within 30 days
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from Third Drawer Down) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
Click here to apply for a return. We'll be in touch in a flash!
Want to talk to a human? Fair enough.
Call us here but please note our HQ is in Australia (*kangaroo emoji*)
Phone: +61 (0)3 9534 4088 press 2 then 2