Internationally renowned artist Louise Bourgeois was born in Paris in 1911. Although she lived in New York from 1938 and until her death in 2010, much of her inspiration was derived from her early childhood in France. Using the body as a primary form, Bourgeois explored the full range of the human condition. From poetic drawings to room size installations, she was able to give her fears a physical form in order to exorcise them. Memories, sexuality, love and abandonment are the core of her complex body of work. Third Drawer Down has collaborated with The Easton Foundation on significant Louise Bourgeois collections since 2003.
- Tea for One Set x Louise Bourgeois$58.00 USD
- Garden Tool & Apron Set x Louise Bourgeois$76.00 USD
- Silk Portrait Eye Mask x Louise Bourgeois$27.00 USD
- Self Portrait Cat Pouch x Louise Bourgeois$30.00 USD
- Memory Card Set x Louise Bourgeois$35.00 USD
- Corkboard Coaster Set x Louise Bourgeois$30.00 USD