Frances Cannon is a multidisciplinary artist working predominantly in drawing and painting in ink, gouache and watercolour. Well known for their simple yet nuanced style of black and white illustration, much of their work focuses on the body and the psyche and can be viewed as diaristic as it is primarily based on personal experience. Frances' diaristic work examines ideas of body-love and body-loathing, anxiety, relationships, sex and sexuality, gender, and bodily functions.
- All the Love Coin Purse Frances Cannon$48.00 AUD
- Be Silly Sometimes Visor x Frances Cannon$48.00 AUD
- Flocked Naked Lady Patch x Frances Cannon$12.00 AUD
- Into Myself Always Tote x Frances Cannon$50.00 AUD
- Let Me Move Patch x Frances Cannon$15.00 AUD