The Guerrilla Girls are a group of anonymous artists who wear gorilla masks in public and use facts, humour and outrageous visuals to expose discrimination and corruption in art, film, politics, and pop culture. In 30 years, they have come up with over a hundred posters, street projects, actions, books, and billboards. They travel the world doing gigs and workshops, inspiring others to create their own effective activist campaigns.
- Gorilla Magic Mug x Guerrilla Girls$35.00 AUD
- Gorilla Kids T-Shirt x Guerrilla Girls$45.00 AUD
- Gorilla Tote Bag x Guerrilla Girls$35.00 AUD
- Postcard Boxset x Guerrilla Girls$34.00 AUD
- Gorilla Pin x Guerrilla Girls$20.00 AUD
- Met. Museum Mug x Guerrilla Girls$34.00 AUD