What is it? Well, it's a handheld recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in Brooklyn, NY.
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time.
4. Switch to the left for continuous play.
5. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
About the brand
brandnewnoise by Richard Upchurch is dedicated to making handcrafted sound gadgets for all kids, musicians, lovers, and aliens looking to explore. What started as a project for his nephew and school teachers has led to a business. Richard rocks.
Each recorder is handmade in Brooklyn, NY out of American sustainable wood.
-7.6cm x 8.8cm x 5cm
- 2 AAA batteries included
-Handmade with sustainable wood
Standard Shipping within Australia is sent by Australia Post Parcel Post service. There is an option at checkout of choosing to send by Express Post with a higher freight rate. Larger parcels will be sent with Fastway Couriers.