Black + Blum wanted to create the perfect container for carrying and eating more liquid based foods. They tried to consider different users needs, such as breakfast cereal and milk or stew with a separate fruit salad. The final design took inspiration from Japanese Bento boxes with their elastic straps and also Indian tiffin boxes.
The two pots have an ingenious watertight locking seal. It allows you to separate your yoghurt and granola, or noodles and fruit salad and is the perfect vessel for carrying your meals to work. Another clever feature is that when you are finished eating, the small pots nests in the big pot for compact carrying.
- Made from polypropylene and copolyester (BPA free)
- Includes spork and carry strap
- Smaller pot fits in larger pot for compact carrying when empty
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- L 11.5cm H 19cm / L 4.5" H 7.4"
- 1st pot 300 ml/10 floz - 2nd pot 550ml/18.5 floz