A set of 100 question cards to spark meaningful conversations around work and careers.
True fulfilment is hard to imagine without the possibility of finding work that not only pays but also taps into our talents and aspirations: a job one can love. Such work is, of course, hard to find.
Inside this box you will find 100 carefully composed questions designed to help you start a conversation about you and your working life. Use them to sharpen your understanding of who you are and what you should be asking of the world of work.
Split into categories, these cards cover topics including:
- Your Talents
- Visualising the Ideal Job
These question cards can be brought out at family gatherings or dinner parties to initiate discussion about work and why we do it. A lovely gift for anyone who’d like to rethink their careers or reassess their talents in the company of friends and family.
- Which of your talents is the world in danger of overlooking?
- What did school help kill in you? What would you want to correct about your school or university education?
- How many times a week do you feel dissatisfied about your work? What tends to trigger the dissatisfaction?
- In so far as I have been the victim of injustice in my career, it’s because…
- You are given the opportunity to give your 16 year old self some career advice: what would you say?
- Ideally, my colleagues would be more like me. Discuss.
About the brand
The School of Life is devoted to developing emotional intelligence through the help of culture. They address such issues as how to find fulfilling work, how to master the art of relationships, how to understand one’s past, how to achieve calm and how better to understand, and where necessary change, the world.
-100 question cards with box
-150 x 115 x 50mm
Standard Shipping within Australia is sent by Australia Post Parcel Post service. There is an option at checkout of choosing to send by Express Post with a higher freight rate. Larger parcels will be sent with Fastway Couriers.